During December, our thoughts turn to creating our New Year’s resolutions. What are you going to change for this year? If you are in high school, perhaps your New Year’s resolution needs to be to raise your test scores. Maybe you need to raise your test scores a few points to have more scholarship opportunities, or perhaps you need to raise your score to be eligible for scholarships. Whatever the reason, if you want to raise your score, we have some suggestions.
How Do I Raise My Score?
We have several suggestions so that you can begin to raise your score.
- You need to decide what your target score range is. For example, if you are trying to qualify for a scholarship, you need to know what score you need to be able to qualify.
- Set up a practice schedule. When you are serious about studying for the test, you need to set up a schedule so that you get test practice in as often as possible.
- Practice for the test every chance you get. Even if it is an extra five or ten minutes, you can get a few questions done.
- After you have practiced, take a full practice test. Pinpoint areas where you need to improve your score.
- Study the areas you need more work on, focus on the areas that appear more than once. For example, if you know that you missed a lot of questions on the Revolutionary War, you will need to study this area more.
- Take the test. Good luck!
If you find that you need more help to conquer your New Year’s resolutions, why not contact us? We can help you raise your test score with our tutoring program. We have helped a lot of students who were in a situation just like yours. Give us a call today and let us help you raise that score!